LipSense – Long Lasting Lipstick For Every Occasion
How many times have you purchased a lipstick that promised to last really long? And what’s the result? Disappointment and frustration. Only a few long lasting lipstick brands can deliver a promise. And one of them is LipSense by SeneGence.
The formula of Lipsense is truly unique, it’s a mix of liquid lipstick and lipstain. Pro tips: apply Lipsense gloss on top of the lipstick and you will receive a very long-wearing lipgloss. LipSense Long Lasting Lipstick has so many shades, and in combination with the huge variety of glosses, you can find something for every occasion.
You can wear this lipstick all day long and not to worry about budging after eating, drinking, and chatting all day. It can last for more than 7 hours without a need to apply more layers.
Though there is a little trick to applying it correctly as it’s NOT a regular lipstick:
- Make sure your lips are clean and dry
- Apply at least 3 layers of Lipsense long lasting lipstick
- Don’t rub applicator back and forth
- Wait for a lipstick to dry before applying a new layer
- Don’t forget about moisturizing lipgloss
Moisturizing lip gloss is not required but desired. Lipsense lipstick has SD Alcohol 40 in its formula in order to increase staying power. As we know, alcohol can dry out your lips. That is why wearing the lip gloss is important. It will help keeping you lips moist! Make sure to read more about Lipsense application, before putting it on.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
* SD Alcohol 40 – used as a delivery system for the color, kills bacteria
* Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract – a natural calming herb
* Hypericum Perforatum Extract – natural mood elevating herb
* Tilia Cordata Flower Extract – natural herb with powerful anti-oxidants
* Isodonis Japonicus Extract – plant extract that helps soothe skin.
* Mica – a natural mineral used to give products sparkle and shine.
* Titanium Dioxide – an inert earth mineral that protects skin from UVA and UVB lights.
Lipsense offers over 72 shades including traditional and more crazy colors. Lipsticks and glosses are sold separately. The whole set of lipstick and lip gloss will cost around $35. You may think it’s a bit pricey, but in fact you will save money. Just think about it – don’t have to re-apply your lipstick throughout the day. One application is just enough. This will allow you to use same product for much longer period of time than traditional lipstick.
The only difficulty you may face is removing the Lipsense lipstick. It’s a long lasting lipstick, so normal makeup removing products may not work. Even water-proof eye makeup removers won’t work!
The best product for removing the Lipsense lipstick is….. coconut oil! You don’t have to buy any expensive makeup removals, simple coconut oil will do the charm. Put coconut oil on your lips and scrub it with the cotton pad or any fabric to wipe lipstick away. If you prefer, you can also use Oops! Remover that was specifically made for removing Lipsense products. It removes long lasting lipsticks fast and effectively.
Have you ever tried Lipsense long lasting lipstick? Did you like it? Share with us in the comment section below!